Since the Game Version 1.4.x items can vary so much that EAH Lite is not able to know them anymore. If you use EAH lite you have to use a workaround each time you change items or start the server the first time:
- Install Empyrion Dedicated Server on a local PC
- Copy your Content folder ("...Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Content\") from the remote server to your local server.
If you know your way around, the default "Configuration" folder ("...Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Content\Configuration"), as well as the Scenario folder you are using (Example "Default Akua-Omicron" Scenario: "...Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Content\Scenarios\Default Akua-Omicron) are enough.
If you update the config files you don't even have to update the whole scenario but only the default Configuration folder and the scenario Configuration folder: "...Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Content\Scenarios\Default Akua-Omicron\Content\Configuration"
- Start the server localy with a EAH FULL Version ("...Empyrion - Dedicated Server\DedicatedServer\EmpyrionAdminHelper\")
- Quickstart for the installation is mentioned here
- Keep in mind to use the same scenario as you use on your remote server
- Set up EAH FULL and start the local server
- Join the game ones, wait 2 minutes and then you can shut off the local Server
- Restart EAH FULL just in case and then close it
- Now EAH Full generated a DB file with all items that are set in game. EAH FULL folder -> "...Empyrion - Dedicated Server\DedicatedServer\EmpyrionAdminHelper\Config\EAH_Item.dat"
- Copy this file to your EAH Lite config folder (make sure EAH Lite is turned off before)
- You should now have the latest Empyrion Items visible in EAH Lite